Plastic engineering and plastic technology is becoming more and more inseparable part of current civilization.
Whether it is automobile industries, aviation industries, health care industries or our day to day consumer product industries, plastics have played a key role. As we continue to grow our use of plastic in all the aspects of our life, we should try to pay more and more attention to the environmental burden. Therefore it becomes our responsibility to come up with innovative ways of recycling existing plastic products and to lead plastic engineering towards inventing biodegradable and more environment friendly plastics. At the same time we must ascertain all of our plastic raw material, plastic semi finished and finished products for quality. We can ascertain the quality of these plastic products through proper material testing involving analysis of basic plastic grade and other chemical and mechanical properties.
Criterion Scientific – Plastic and Plastic Products Testing Lab Services Division has a comprehensive plastic testing facility that can effectively performs all the plastic testing & analysis needed to evaluate all the mechanical, chemical & thermal properties of your plastic products & parts. Further, we can also analyze if your plastic s a food grade plastic materials or not. We can also evaluate the presence of heavy metals like lead and chrome in your plastic products so as to pass the certification needed by the regulatory bodies. We have a research based team of scientists & engineers that can perform advanced plastic research & testing.
Criterion Scientific – Plastic and Plastic Products Testing Lab Services also has a sister company “Criterion
Scientific LLC” based in Atlanta, USA which has a dedicated team of engineers & scientists in the field of Plastics, Rubber & Composites. Criterion Scientific – Plastic and Plastic Products Testing Lab can provide comprehensive plastic testing services include following
- Plastic grade identification
- Mechanical testing of plastic and plastic products
- Chemical analysis of plastic and plastic products
- Thermal analysis of plastic and plastic products
- Physical analysis of plastic and plastic products
- Reverse engineering of plastic and plastic products.
- Plastic failure analysis services
Plastic grade identification lab services
- Basic plastic raw material grade identification
- Rubber plastic material grade identification
- Rubber plastic reverse engineering
Mechanical Analysis of plastic and plastic products includes following
- Tensile testing of plastics
- Compression testing of plastics
- Elongation testing of plastics
- Compression set testing of plastics
- Strength evaluation testing of plastics
- Competitor product comparison & testing.
- Imported plastic parts testing
- Impact testing of plastics
- Compaction testing of plastics
Physical Testing of plastic and plastic products
- Plastic density testing
- Plastic water absorption testing
- Plastic Flame resistance testing
- Plastic hardness testing
Thermal Analysis of plastic and plastic products
- Differential Scanning Colorimetry of plastics (DSC Analysis of plastics)
- Thermo Gravimetric Analysis of plastics (TGA Analysis of plastics)
Flammability Testing of plastic and plastic products
- Fire & flame resistance testing as per ASTM, IS, BS, ISO Standards.
Criterion Scientific Plastic & Plastic Product Testing Lab Services division can perform plastic analysis of all types of plastics including but not limited to following.
- Acrylic plastic testing and analysis
- Polypropylene (PP) plastic testing and analysis
- Polystyrene (PS) plastic testing and analysis
- Acetal plastic testing and analysis
- Phenolic plastic testing and analysis
- Polyamide (Nylon) plastic testing and analysis
- Polycarbonate (PC) plastic testing and analysis
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) plastic testing and analysis
- Polysulfone (PSU) plastic testing and analysis
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) plastic testing and analysis
Criterion Scientific Plastic Testing Lab can perform an array of tests to certify the quality of your incoming raw materials, finished and semi finished products. We can perform materials testing in accordance with various national and international standards including ASTM, IS, BS & ISO standards. Further in order to satisfy your specific technical need, we can design the entire test tailored to your end application or service condition.
We have successfully delivered plastic testing and plastic product testing lab services including mechanical testing of plastics, tensile testing of plastics, plastic failure analysis, plastic grade identification, thermal analysis of plastics, DSC analysis of plastics, FTIR analysis of plastics, TGA analysis of plastics, reverse engineering of plastics, plastic products testing, plastic parts identification, plastic material grade confirmation, recycled plastic testing, third party plastic testing, for our clients in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Thane, Nashik, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ludhiana, Kanpur, Vijaywada, Panipat, Jharkhand, Bhubaneshwar, Gurgaon, Vishakapatnam, Srinagar, Saharanpur, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Noida, Nagpur, Indore, Patna, Coimbatore, Chandigarh, Mangalore, Vadodara, Jaipur in India.
We have also provided plastic testing and plastic product testing lab services to many customers worldwide including clients in San Diego-California, San Fransisco – California, San Jose – California, Chicago-Illinois, Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania, Florida, Cleveland-Ohio, Vegas, New York, Huston-Texas, Dallas-Texas, Detroit-Michigan, New Jersey, Atlanta-Georgia, Indiana in the United States, Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, Bristol, London, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Portsmouth, Plymouth, Leeds, Sheffield, Belfast in Britain.
Contact us to find how our plastic and plastic product testing lab would help you in achieving your technical goal. We look forward to providing you with a high degree of quality, quick turnaround time and cost effective testing solutions and excellent customer service.
Looking forward to working with you in solving your plastic related problems and in being an extension to your research team.