Whether your needs call for simple material identification , complex polymer failure analysis or competitor product analysis, requiring advanced testing protocols and in-depth knowledge of polymer sciences and engineering, we can help.
Criterion Scientific offers comprehensive polymer analysis solutions across a full range of industries including aerospace and defense, medical device, sporting goods traditional and advanced manufacturing, process industries, synthetic turf applications, toy manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, construction industries and consumer goods.
Our plastics testing and polymer analysis services include, for example:
- Chemical analysis and materials identification of polymers
- Failure analysis of polymers, plastics and composites
- Mechanical testing
- Contaminant identification in polymers
- Deformulation and reverse engineering of polymers and composites
- Thermal analysis
- Coating and paint analysis
- Synthetic fiber and turf testing
- Adhesives analysis
- Polymer analysis, plastic testing & composite testing
- Competitor product analysis
- Patent and litigation support
- Polymer and composites research and development
- Additives Analysis
- Coating and Paint Analysis
- Synthetic Fiber and Turf Testing
We have assembled a world-class team of experts, comprising polymer scientists, physicist’s chemists and materials engineers, to help you solve your plastics and polymer-related problems. Our plastics testing & polymer analysis experts have extensive experience, knowledge and expertise in polymer and plastic testing and analysis including product development, process optimization, formulation, deformulation (reverse engineering) and reengineering of your products.
We routinely perform testing and analysis on a wide range of polymeric materials including
- Synthetic resins and fibers
- Synthetic turf
- Specialty polymers
- Adhesives and sealants
- All types of rubbers
At Criterion Scientific, our polymer analysis labs, employing state of the art instruments and facilities combined with years of industry experience, are uniquely positioned to deliver polymer analysis and plastic testing solutions specifically tailored to your needs.
The techniques employed by us include:
- Optical Microscopy and Imaging
- Mechanical Testing
- Hardness Testing
- Melt Flow Index
- X ray Diffraction (XRD)
- Viscometry and Rheometry
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
- Thermo Gravimetric Analysis (TGA)
- Thermo Mechanical Analysis (TMA)
- X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (XPS/ESCA)
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM-EDXS)
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FT-IR)
In addition to one-off testing, we can serve as an extension to the quality control departments and R&D centers for corporate and university clients.
Related Services -
Thermal analysis lab services
Chemical analysis services
Failure analysis services
Competitor product analysis services
Contact us to find out how polymer analysis labs and plastic testing lab services at Criterion Scientific can add value to your business!!